Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
The boys goes to the car dealership.

Brian POV

 

We have been working at the loft for about four weeks now, Ted only two, but still, I am going to kill somebody if the office is not done soon. It is not that either one of them is any trouble to have around, but I have a really hard time being so close to both Justin and a bed, without throwing him down on it and fucking him senseless.

 

I will let you in on a little secret. I fucking love being monogamous; I know; the world must be ending. I never in a million years would have thought that it would have been possible. The thing I love the most about it, well, until the whole raw thing, is hearing and seeing him turn down tricks. It is the biggest thrill you can ever imagine. I haven’t a clue why; I just know that it is.

 

I have not asked him to move back in yet. I think I will wait until the old bathhouse is done and we can move the business out of the loft.  It cannot fucking happen too soon for my taste. Ted and Cynthia are here everyday, even on the weekends.  We have been extremely lucky with those two; they work beautifully together, and we are raking in the clients.

 

The thing about Justin moving back in? I know I haven’t asked him, and he still has some things at Daphne’s, but he is hardly ever there. It would be really stupid to sleep there when he only has to be here the next morning anyway; and Daphne is really busy with school, not as busy as we are, but still.

 

Construction started a week ago and there are still about three weeks left. It is going to take all of my self-control to make it to the end without bloodshed. 

 

Justin is amazing; he really gets what I am trying to do with an ad, and he gets it done quickly and efficiently.

 

He is amazing with the clients too; they all love him, all bright blue eyes and blond hair. He looks so damn harmless, but he is ruthless when it comes to the business. He can charm the clients to accept an ad they felt was too provocative or edgy, just by batting his big blue eyes and telling them the absolute truth, that I already told them, in a way that makes them think that he is an oracle of sorts. He somehow makes it sound like they are doing HIM a personal favor and they all jump at the chance. It is beautiful to watch, and he is doing it with cold calculation and deliberation. I am so fucking in awe of him that I am often quite speechless when he is on a roll. I only ever bring him to meetings if the client is being difficult. There have only been a few so far, but they have all given in to him.

 

We finally have a weekend off, and Justin and I are going car shopping. Ted tells us that the agency could use the deduction it would get from buying some cars and letting us use them, instead of using cabs when we are going to client meetings. Makes sense, I guess.

 

I wake up before him and just look at him. It is one of my secret guilty pleasures. I do not know if he knows I am doing it, but he has never mentioned it.  Then again, he is smarter than that now. He really is beautiful, but everybody who knows me could have guessed that before ever meeting him. There is no chance that I would have taken him home that first night if he were not, at least, hot.

 

He starts moving a little and I can see he is going to wake up soon. I close my eyes, trying to avoid detection, but I think he saw me, because seconds later, I feel a little kiss on my lips, almost as gentle as butterfly wings. FUCK, what is he doing to me, when the fuck did I start thinking like that?

 

I open my eyes and he is looking at me, smiling that knowing smile of his, the one that says I know you love me soooo much. I still haven’t decided if I hate or love that smile, but I can never stop myself from smiling back at him when he smiles that smile.

 

“Good morning, Sunshine.”

 

“Good morning.”

 

He leans down and kisses me again; this time there is nothing gentle about it. I open my mouth to invite his tongue inside and he deepens the kiss. I can feel myself harden and I grab the back of his head to get him even closer. He moves until he is lying on top of me and I can feel his hard-on against my thigh. I spread my legs a little to accommodate him. He wiggles about until he is comfortable. During all this, we never stop kissing.

 

I bend my legs until my feet are planted on the mattress and he starts moving his ass a little. I can feel pre-cum oozing out of the both of us and I reach my arm out to the nightstand to get lube and a condom. I am so looking forward to the day when we won’t need those anymore.

 

I open the lube and squirt some into his hand. He gives me a look, but doesn’t say anything. He just warms up the lube and slides a finger in my ass. I gasp and tense up a little. He stops for a second, and when I relax, again he moves his finger in and out. After a while, he adds a second finger and I tense again. When the third finger is in, and I have adjusted to that, he pulls all of them out only to replace them with his hot hard cock.

 

This is one of my best-kept secrets, but I fucking love to bottom; I just hate the loss of control. That is why I hardly ever do it, and since I met Justin, he is the only one I have bottomed for. In the beginning, it was because I could top from the bottom; he was young and insecure enough to let me get away with it. That is nothing but a memory now. Whenever he tops now, he is in total control of the fuck and he is doing a fucking fantastic job, too.

 

Before meeting Justin, I never ever let anybody fuck me face to face either, but the little twat gets a kick out of seeing my every facial expression when he fucks me, and I have not found a way to say no to him yet. He is very precisely hitting my prostate on every in stroke, and I am moaning, panting, and cumming way too soon. He really is too good at that for my peace of mind.

 

After he comes too, he collapses on me and stays there until his breathing is back to normal. He is getting soft, so he holds on to the condom and pulls out.

 

“That was great.” I kiss the top of his head. “Are you ready to get up?”

 

“Yeah, let’s grab a shower and go out for breakfast before we look at cars.”

 

He gives me a kiss and gets out of bed. I follow him into the bathroom and we shower, get dressed, and leave within the next hour.

 

None of us have been to the diner since the dinner at Deb’s where it was revealed that Michael had cheated Justin out of his cut of the Rage profits. We have found a little café that has really good coffee and eatable food. 

 

We sit down in a window seat and talk about what kind of car we want.  We are getting one each and we agree that one of them should be big enough to accommodate Gus when we have him.

 

“I have been looking online, and I think we should go look at Porsche. They have a really nice SUV and they have great cars for me too.”

 

I smirk and he grins.

 

“So, I get to drive the family vehicle and you get the fuck-mobile?”

 

“Sure, isn’t that the way it works?”

 

“Hmm, let’s go look at the cars; I’ll let you know then.”

 

I smile widely and he chuckles a little.

 

We get up and call a cab. It will be nice to get a car so we can avoid those.

 

Justin POV

 

We get to the Porsche dealer and look at the cars Brian wanted for us. I have to agree they are very beautiful, for cars. The SUV is exactly what we need when we have Gus, and it is big enough for whatever we could need.

 

I was actually only teasing Brian. I don’t want a sports car; I never did. I wasn’t one of those car-crazed boys when I was a kid. I was too into my art to pay much attention to things like that.

 

We walk around for less than 10 minutes before a sales clerk asks if he can help, probably because of Brian’s obvious designer suit, boots and sunglasses.

 

“We are looking for two cars, one for each. We had considered the Cayenne for my partner and a 911 for me.

 

I could almost see the dollar signs in the clerk’s eyes, and he became even more animatedly helpful.

 

“Why, certainly sir, any particular model?”

 

“The Cayenne Turbo S and the 911 GT3 RS. Fully loaded.”

 

“Well, let’s go to my office and look at options, that is, if you have decided.”

 

Brian looked at me and I could tell that the poor clerk thought all was lost when I didn’t look quite as enthusiastic as Brian did.

 

“Sure, let’s.”

 

He sighed with relief and ushered us inside. I suppose a sale like that could probably make his week, if not his month.

 

We ended up buying the cars. Mine was black and cost $158,000 and Brian’s was dark green and cost $ 176,000. The guy looked like he would have had our babies if he had been able to.

 

We left the lot with a promise of delivery within the next three weeks. We called yet another cab and went back to the loft.

Chapter End Notes:
TBC